Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thought on a Fathers Day

Simplified:
Since school has ended my life has been perfectly simple.  Wake up hang with the kids.  Go to work.  Come home and hang with the family....repeat.  It is a great feeling to have a clear mind in the evening and really be able to enjoy myself.  I know this next year will have it's challenges but I can't help but feel relief and excitement knowing that I will be judged by how hard I work and not by how much time I have to study.

Satisfied:
The Lakers are the 2010 NBA Champions.  That was a tough gritty game seven, and all the more enjoyable because of it.  I always say that I would rather watch a blowout so that I can relax and enjoy.  This was far from relaxing but there is exciting to see the Celtics get their hearts ripped from their chests. Satisfied to say the least.

Justified:
Ron Artest 2nd quarter Game 7 NBA finals
Ron Artest 3 pointer with 1 min left Game 7 NBA finals
Kobe Bryant  2010 NBA Finals MVP
Kobe Byrant more rings then Shaq
Kobe Bryant best basketball player on the planet

Nullified:
The Celtics and all their fans.  All the laker hating I had to endure for the last two months

Gratified:
To all my family and friend that have been there to support me and help me over the last 3 years of pharmacy school.  What would I do without all of you.

Vilified:
That ref that totally blew the call that caused the USA to not win their second World Cup game.  It was a horrible call that could cost the US a spot in the 16

No comments: