Tuesday, April 10, 2007

History 101

Instructor: Brandon Dittmar
Required Text: The Wheel of Time (Books 1-11) by Robert Jordon
Course Discription: This course will take you through the life of Brandon Dittmar. This is just a brief intructory course that will give an outline of the major events that has broight him to where he is currently and may suggest where he is headed to in the future.

1980: Born on Thankgiving in Sacramento Ca. My mom was so thankful to get me out after 36 hours of labor
1981: My father beleived that the end was near. In order to prepare for the second coming he sold the house and bought some land in Tenn. We move to this land and live in a tent until he can biuld a 10x10 ft shack. No electricity, no running water, no bathroom, nearest neighbor a long two mile walk (he sold the car when we arrived)
1982: My brother was born to the sound of Kum By Ya, yes, sung by my father whilw my mother was giving bitrth in our shack
1985: So the space shuttle Challenger exploded and I was watching it on live TV. thinking it was fireworks I yelled at my Mom to comw over and watch the show. She had to explain to me what actually happened. From that day on I have wanted to be an astronaut, Im not sure why I have been compelled ever since I watched the shuttle explode.
1987: Start Kindergarten at age 7, I was very slow
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1988: My mom had a big year, and when looking back I realize how hard it must have been. She left my A-hole father and started nursing school at the local community college. She worked full time had myself and my brother and went to school.
1990:Mom graduates and promptly moves us out to Ca to live with a guy she meet on New Years (we moved in June). My first thought of CA was how nasty and brown it was. I was pretty pissed off. Also I was missing my first ever girlfriend.
1996:I went to a school retreat and got caught smoking. They drove me home and in the drive way was a new honda (it was my birthday weekend) The priniclpe woke my parents and explianed to them why he had brought me home two days early. When I woke up the next moring...No new Honda.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1997: For the first time I expereinced the public school system. I switched from a private school to a public high school. It was one of the biggest culture shocks of my life up until that point. The private school hod only about 110 kids in the whole high school. The public school had about 1500 so it was a whole new world.
2000: I graduated from Yucaipa High School and start to fly a few months later before the end of the year I obtained my Private Pilot Certificate an was working toward my commercial pilot certification.
2002: Meet my future wife at a party in Redlands
2003: Get married in September to my beutiful wife Porsha. She is from Hawaii and was a graphic design major. I also start classes at California State University San Bernardino
2004: We find out that we are pregnant, considering that this was the last thing we planned on it was very nerve racking. We had to move out of our single bedroom and into a two bedroom so that we could have more space for the baby.
2005: My Daughter was born
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2006:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2007: Get accepted into Pharmacy School at LLU
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: