Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Is This a Commercial or a Blog

I'm not really the type of person to get super excited about new gadgets. I figure that I an get it in a few weeks or days after it goes on sale. No need to rush to the store just to wait for 12 hours to get this new item (i.e. PlayStation 3 a buddy of mine spent over 24 hours in line at wall-mart just to be one of the first to own this 500 dollar toy). Sometimes I like to wait a few months so that maybe I could pick it up at a little lower price. Costco for example will bundle things like game consoles together with extra stuff but it will still be the same price. Get to the point Downed Pilot please... OK so I am tremendously excite about Apples new IPhone. This thing is an Ipod (can't live without it, and I know you can't either) An internet device that uses Safari (Mac's Web Browser which is superior to explorer) and a crazy phone that uses a touch screen with no need for a stylus. It also has a camera and a mini speaker. My point is, YES I will wait outside of a cingular store for several hours to get this phone. A few months ago I broke my phone and I have been using this cheep $20 phone because I didn't want to spend any money on a phone when I am going to be paying big bucks for the apple iphone.

On Tuesdays I have the great pleasure of attending 8 hours of lecture before going work for an additional 7 hours. This is by far my favorite day of the week. The four two hour classes that I have are listed below, the number next to the class indicates the importance on a scale from 1-10. 1 being not at all important and 10 being of the utmost importance in my school career.
1. Environmental Chemistry (1)
2. People and Technology (1)
3. Medicinal Chemistry (2)
4. Intro to computer game design (1)
As you can see I am taking almost nothing that will mean anything to me in 6 weeks.I finished all my classes for my chemistry degree in December and the only reason I am still going is for A&P my very last pre-req for pharmacy school. The reason i am taking the classes listed above is to maintain my full time student status so that I get the full amount of financial aid. The only problem with this is that I do not care about these class and I just want them to end. Six more weeks and I am finally done with undergrad.



No comments: